09 February 2009

BDC Hours of Operation, Feb. 12 and Feb. 13th

I'm on the proposed new St. Helena Branch Library design team on Thursday, Feb. 12th and Friday, Feb. 13th.

Without an assistant, I rely upon my certified docents to help me cover our BDC customary hours of operation when I cannot do so. Unfortunately, none of my docents are available to help these specific two days. Therefore, in order to protect the materials, the BDC will admit customers only from 2 pm until 5 pm on Thursday, Feb. 12th. The BDC is closed all day on Friday, Feb. 13th. I repeat: The BDC will not open on Friday at all.

While I regret the inconvenience, in hard economic times with hiring freezes we should all expect the unexpected. For the latest updates regarding adjustment in the hours the BDC is open, call ahead [470-6525] and/or check the BDC homepage.

No comments: