01 January 2011

I Resolve to ...



Happy New Year! Please resolve to spend more time exploring the vast array of services, materials, and programs that the Beaufort County Library offers.

I Resolve To...
Register for a Beaufort County Library card.

Visit a Branch Library and browse the shelves for books, DVDs, and recordings to interest me.

Attend a Library program.

Contact a Reference Librarian. I want to learn about library materials, services, and programs as well as other sources of reliable information about what interests me.

Access an online subscription library database from home to explore articles, podcasts, and vetted websites that interest me.

Borrow something that interests me from the SC LENDS consortium.

Tell others about the impact that Beaufort County Library has on my life.


For Learning. For Leisure. For Life. is more than just the Beaufort County Library tag line. It's our mantra. Come, let us show you. Check here for our Hours and Locations.

No comments: