- Heritage Library - The library will be closed from December 22 to January 5.
- Historic Beaufort Foundation - The Verdier House is closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Day. The office will be closed at noon on Christmas Eve and stay closed for Christmas Day; The office will be closed at noon on New Year's Eve and stay closed all day on New Year's Day.
- Coastal Discovery Museum - Closed Dec. 24, Dec. 25, and Jan. 1.
- Gullah/Geechee Nation - The Gullah/Geechee Sea Island Coalition is closed from Dec. 21 - February 1.
- Penn Center - The Administrative offices are closed until January 5th. The Museum is closed through Dec. 21st. The Nativity Play will occur Dec. 21st at 6:30 pm in Frissell Community House. The York Bailey Museum will be open Dec. 22-25, 9 am - 4 pm (Yes, Victoria Smalls assures me, the Museum will be open on Christmas Day).
- Beaufort History Museum - closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Dec. 26th and Dec. 27th, Dec. 31st and Jan. 1, 2015.
- Bluffton Historical Preservation Society- The historic Heyward House is closed Christmas Day and New Year's Day. Closed for heavy cleaning, January 5th - January 10th.
- Parris Island Museum - is closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
By the way, registration is now open for the third, and final, lecture in the series, "The Treaty of Beaufort" with Dr. Lawrence Rowland
Thurs., Jan. 15, 2015 at 4 pm. Space is limited and pre-registration is required. Call 255-6468 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
If you come today, tomorrow or Friday, you can take in the Beaufort Railroaders model train display downstairs and the "Shaping of South Carolina" exhibit upstairs! Two major displays for one City of Beaufort parking meter payment!! What a deal!!!
The Research Room is open 10 am - Noon; Closed noon to 1 pm; and open 1 pm - 5 pm on Mon., Dec. 22 and Tues., Dec. 23.
The entire Library system, including the Beaufort District Collection, is closed all day Christmas Eve, Dec. 24th and Christmas Day, Dec. 25th.
Regular hours resume on Fri., Dec. 26th at the branch locations. The one exception is the Beaufort District Collection. The BDC Research Room will be closed due to staff shortage on Fri., Dec. 26th.
The entire Library system, including the Beaufort District Collection closes at 5 pm on New Year's Eve, Dec. 31st.
The entire Library system is closed on New Year's Day, Jan. 1, 2015.
Regular hours resume on Fri., Jan. 2nd.