25 November 2010

For Budding Coastal Ecologists


To supplement the "Keeping the May River Wild" program earlier this month, I prepared two lists of library materials about coastal ecology and documentary film-making to share with participants and online customers.

You can find the lists on coastal ecology through the "Coastal Ecology" bookbag I am sharing through the SC LENDS catalog. You can see the contents of the bookbag on "Documentary Film-making," too!

The coastal ecology hand-out includes links to online information in our "Local History and Nature" web pages on the marshes, shrimp, snakes and spiders, tides, sea foam, etc. Please contact me (gracec@bcgov.net or telephone 255-6446) if you'd like a hardcopy of the hand-out.

On this Thanksgiving Day, I hope that you are as thankful as I am for the bounty of nature in whose midst we reside. We should always be mindful of its beauty and its fragility. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: