Series kicks off Monday, January 7th at noon, and continues every Monday (except January 21st) through March 4th in the USCB Center for Performing Arts, 801 Carteret Street, Beaufort, SC 29902.
- Monday, January 7 - “11/22/63” by Stephen King (Presenter: Tim Johnston)
- Monday, January 14 - In the Garden of the Beasts: Love, Terror, and an American Family in Hitler’s Berlin by Erik Larson (Presenter: Gerald Schulze)
- Monday, January 28 - The Painted Veil by Somerset Maugham (Presenter: Kathy Kilgore)
- Monday, February 4 - The Warmth of Other Suns: The Epic Story of America’s Great Migration by Isabel Wilkerson (Presenter: Reverend James E. Moore)
- Monday, February 11 - The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Presenter: Blakely Williams)
- Monday, February 18 - The Paris Wife by Paula McLain (Presenter: Nan Sutton)
- Monday, February 25 - Steve Jobs: A Biography by Walter Isaacson (Presenter: Joan Gilchrist)
- Monday, March 4 - The House of God: The Classic Novel of Life and Death in an American Hospital by Samuel Shem (Presenter: Dr. Thomas J. Downs MD)
Event is of “no cost” to participants. Audiences are encouraged to support the Library by joining as a member of the Friends of the Library. Jane and Lloyd Sidwell, Co-Chairs: (843)694-2864 or (843)379-5246, firstname.lastname@example.org
Light lunch, for sale, will be provided at USCB, or, bring your own. Coffee and cookies are complimentary.