19 December 2009

BDC Lunchtime Closures Dec. 22th and 23rd

Dear BDC Supporters:

It is rare treat for my husband, Noel, and me to have all four of our children together in Beaufort at the same time. Thus, I will be out of the office on Tuesday, Dec. 22nd and Wednesday, Dec. 23rd to enjoy visiting with my adult daughter (NYC), my college-aged children (studying at Boston University and University of Notre Dame: Go Irish!. [Go ahead. Ask me if I am a proud momma]), and my middle-school son (a real charmer every day of the week).


Charmaine will be in the BDC to hold down the fort but she has to eat lunch. Unfortunately, we don't have any docents who can be here from Noon to 1pm on Tuesday, the 22nd and Wednesday, the 23rd to monitor the Research Room. By policy, researchers cannot use the resources in the Research Room unless a staff member or BDC docent is available to sit with the researcher.

Therefore, if you want to use our Research Room on Tues., the 22nd or on Wed., the 23rd, please make arrangements to visit 10am to 12 pm; or 1 pm - 5 pm. We will observe regular hours, December 28- December 31st. The BDC will be closed on Friday, January 1st.

May you and yours have a joyous holiday season! -- Grace and Charmaine

No comments: