02 December 2011

Technical Glitches in the BDC

Dear All,

It is with deep sadness that I must share that my e-mail system has imploded. Your request for assistance may have been decimated by that system failure.
  • If you have sent anything electronic to my account gracec@bcgov.net on or before November 30th, that request for assistance or information has vanished into cyberspace. Please e-mail that request to my assistant at cseabrook@bcgov.net. Her account appears to be working properly. We want to assist you if our resources can help.
  • If I have agreed to any presentations from your organization at some point between now and June 30, 2012, please confirm the date and time. My Outlook Calendar was erased in the implosion. I'd contact you except for the fact that the implosion also wiped out my address book of professional contacts as well.
  • The staff of the BDC never intentionally ignores requests for our assistance. If you don't hear from us within 5 days of your re-submitted requests, please follow up by calling Charmaine at 843-255-6468.
Our IT department has been notified of the problems I've identified which follow suit in the wake of the unfortunate event of e-mail account deletion. As yet, I have no timeline for repair or restoration.

No comments: